Get rid of bad breath quickly with these quick and easy recipes.
Bad breath is an awkward and annoying problem, so how can you get rid of it quickly? Simple home methods are separated for you in this article.
We will get to know you through the simple home methods and recipes that may help you get rid of bad breath quickly:
Get rid of bad breath quickly by using seeds and spices.
Here are some natural recipes based on seeds and spices that are mostly available at home:
1. Fennel seeds
Fennel seeds possess natural antibacterial properties, so it is possible to use them regularly to help get rid of bad breath. Oral bacteria may play a role in stimulating their appearance.
You can use these seeds to improve your mouth odor in a number of ways, as follows:
- Chew seeds: A handful of fennel seeds are regularly chewed.
- Drink a glass of fennel tea: add a spoonful of fennel seeds to a cup of boiling water, drain the liquid from the seeds after 10 minutes, and then drink the resulting liquid.
- Apply fennel seed powder to teeth: A handful of fennel seeds are well ground until these turn into soft powder, and then this powder is used to clean the teeth just as toothpaste is used, or the powder is applied directly to the tongue and gums.
Cloves contain natural substances that may help to sterilize the mouth and eliminate some types of smelly bacteria. You can use cloves in one of these ways:
- Gargle with clove water: grind 3–4 kernels of cloves, then add them to a glass of water that has been slightly boiled. The liquid is filtered from the cloves after cooling, and this liquid is then used for gargling.
- Chewing cloves involves chewing a few kernels of cloves regularly.
3. Love Halal
Alhal may help to get rid of bad breath quickly due to the richness of all with zeal oils, as well as to contain all of the active symbol compounds that may have natural sterile properties.
To use the love of halal, a little love of halal is chewed whenever the need arises.
4. Other types of seeds and spices
You can get rid of bad breath quickly by resorting to other seeds and spices, such as:
- Fenugreek seeds: A glass of water is boiled with a spoonful of fenugreek seeds, then the liquid is drunk after filtering out the seeds.
- Coriander seeds: roast a handful of coriander seeds with a little salt, then chew these seeds whenever needed.
- Cinnamon: A small piece of cinnamon is placed in the mouth for a short period of time until bad breath disappears.
Get rid of bad breath quickly by using fruits and vegetables.
It is possible to resort to some types of fruits and vegetables in order to get rid of bad breath quickly, such as the following:
1. Citrus fruits
Lemon may help to rid you of bad breath because lemon has a fragrant smell, not to mention it contains natural acids that may help inhibit the growth of some types of bacteria that cause bad breath.
To use lemons for this purpose, one of these methods must be followed:
- Lemon gargling: Mix a spoonful of lemon juice with a glass of water, then use the mixture to gargle.
- Buttermilk ointment with lemon: Mix 2 tablespoons of buttermilk with 1 tablespoon of lemon juice, then place the mixture on the teeth and wash after 5 minutes.
2. High-fiber fruits and vegetables
Eating some types of fruits and vegetables rich in fiber may help to get rid of bad breath quickly, such as these:
- Guava, preferably using guava that has not fully matured.
- green lettuce leaves.
Get rid of bad breath quickly by using tree leaves and plants.
Using leaves taken from these trees and plants may help improve mouth odor.
Green tea leaves: A handful of green tea leaves are taken; these are used in preparing a tasty cup of tea.
A spoonful of parsley leaves is boiled in a glass of water, and then a few kernels of clove ram and a spoonful of bitter powder are added to the water. The resulting liquid is used as a natural mouth lotion.
Other aromatic plant leaves include thyme, rosemary, mint, and basil.
Get rid of bad breath quickly by using other ingredients.
You can resort to these other methods that may relieve bad breath:
- Gargle with water added to it and a combination of drops of tea tree oil and several spoonfuls of conveyor oil.
- Drink a glass of water mixed with a spoonful of apple cider vinegar before meals.
Additional recommendations for getting rid of bad breath
Apart from the above recipes, care must be taken to follow a daily dental cleaning routine, including the following:
- Use toothpaste and brush at least twice a day.
- Use mouthwash.
- Use dental floss at least once a day.
When should I turn to the doctor about bad breath?
It is preferable to consult a doctor about bad breath, especially if this is associated with any of the following symptoms:
- Gum problems, such as gum bleeding, gum swelling, and gum pain.
- Tooth pain.
- Dental erosion.