Clearer Skin: How to clear skin?
Clearer Skin from grains, pigments, and various skin problems is not easy, but it is not impossible; All you need to do is know and follow the basics of skin care that are specifically suited to your skin.
Here is a list of the most important tips and things that may help purify the face and significantly improve the appearance of the skin when followed:
External care: skin cleansing
There is a group of substances that can be applied directly to the skin and that help purify the skin and significantly improve its appearance over time, such as:
1. Wash the face
Although cleansing the skin is a step that most of us realize is important, some of us just don't get it right. The appropriate cleaning method and materials that can be used to clean the skin differ from one person to another depending on the type and nature of the skin and many other factors.
So make sure to follow the following guidelines and tips when it comes to washing and cleaning your face:
- Make sure to choose the right face wash. For example, face washes come in many forms, some of which may cause more irritation than others. These are some common types of face washes: bar soaps, liquid cleansers, and face washes.
- It is always preferable to gradually increase the strength of a face wash that can be used; Start with lighting types for the person using it for the first time, then change to more powerful types over time.
- It is preferable to check the ingredients that go into the composition of the face lotion before purchasing it. Some of the ingredients used to make the face wash may leave the skin feeling like it has a layer of oil on it, as in the following: Soybean oil and Vaseline.
- It is preferable to wash the face twice a day, once in the morning and once before going to sleep.
- It is preferable to completely avoid hot water when washing the face; This may cause dryness of the face.
2. Moisturizing creams
Although the relationship between skin hydration and facial refining may seem unclear, you can think of it like this: When your facial skin is dry, it may try to produce some sebum and oil excessively moisturize itself, which can cause a lot of problems. the face. Problems such as blisters and dry skin may lead to flaking and cracking over time.
But you have to realize that some types of moisturizers are better than others, so when choosing a facial moisturizer, you must consider the following:
- It is preferable that the moisturizer be made of materials that do not close the pores of the skin (non-comedogenic), so as not to cause pimples to appear later on the skin.
- People with oily skin prefer to choose moisturizers with a light (lightweight) formula, and it is possible to change the moisturizer to a slightly stronger type during the winter months, as the skin is more prone to dryness in this particular quarter of the year.
- Try to choose moisturizers that contain the following sterilizing compounds: glycerin, ceramides, and niacinamide.
- Choose a moisturizer that works for your skin type and health condition. You can consult a doctor to guide you on the right type of moisturizer for your skin.
3. Other important preparations
To purify the face and obtain freshness and a beautiful appearance all the time, make sure to use the following products on a regular basis:
- Sunscreen: Do not ignore the use of sunscreen when going out during the day, take care to choose the degree of protection that suits you.
- Medical scrub: There are many mild doctor scrubs that can be used regularly after consulting a doctor to renew skin cells and alleviate their problems.
- Masks: Masks can be purchased or made ready-made. Examples of good masks for the skin are the milk and orange mask, the honey and lemon mask, the tomato and cucumber mask, the egg white mask, and
Inner skin purifying care
Inner care is essential to maintaining healthy skin and accelerating the recovery and purification of the face from many skin problems. These are the most important principles of indoor care:
1. Eat a healthy diet
To have healthy facial skin, you need to make sure you stick to certain things in your diet, which is as follows:
- Include the following healthy foods in your diet: strawberries, oysters, oranges, raspberries, carrots, kale, sweet potatoes, salmon, tuna, broccoli, nuts, potatoes, melon, pumpkin seeds, and peppers.
- Try to avoid foods that may trigger pimples; For example, milk and dairy products may irritate the skin in some people, as can cereals.
- try to follow a diet that contains fewer calories; Reducing calories may help slow the aging process of cells.
- Make sure you drink enough water daily.
- Avoid drinking alcohol.
- Reduce the amount of sugar you eat per day, and try to reduce foods with a high glycemic index.
2. Improving mental health and comfort
Feeling stressed and exhausted can lead to blisters on the face and much other skin breakoutsMilli, to purify the skin and speed up its recovery from some skin problems, care must be taken to:
Get enough sleep every day.
Reduce stress levels by doing exercises, such as yoga or deep breathing.
I exercise regularly.
Tips for clear skin
To clear the skin and achieve a more beautiful complexion over time, be sure to adhere to the following important guidelines:
- Avoid touching the skin of your face with your hands, and do not try to remove any pimples that may appear on your face.
- Quit smoking if you smoke.
- Make sure to use cosmetics made with ingredients that do not clog the skin pores.
- Pay attention to the products you use to take care of your hair, some of which may be oily in nature and may cause pimples to appear in some areas of the face.
- Consult a doctor about any skin condition you have, and be sure to undergo any treatment that may be recommended without neglect.